Shift XChange (9 Lines Per Day), F4387
This legal-sized playbook covers 6 months of requested shift exchanges, providing 2 page per week, with 9 lines per day. It can be used by any industry.
Eliminate shift mix-ups and no-shows with an organized solution that keeps the lines of communication open. Use this proactive system to record availability, time-off and shift trades. Trades and time-off are covered and team members are happy.
Recommended for restaurants between 1 - 60 employees.
- Annual, Monthly, Holiday, and other Calendars
- Daily Pages
- Notes Page
- Monthly Labeled Tab Pages
- 2-sleeve Pocket
- Descriptions for how to use the playbook
Daily Pages Include:
- Each shift exchange day features nine lines to be filled in with both employees' names, shift details, and manager approval.
- Eliminate undocumented or forgotten requests
- Managers log their approval or denial of all requests
- Reason for request helps managers determine flexibility and priority
- Easy to understand an at-a-glance format
- Holds team members and managers accountable
- Includes calendars for special scheduling requirements, requested time-off, scheduling vacations, or any other scheduling variable
- Convenient bi-annual format
"Quality! The book does not fall apart no matter how many people are using it."
- Choose from January - June and July - December or from October - March and April - September
- Save on your total shipping costs, order annually.
- Did you like what you see, but are more Interested in customizing your own playbook?
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.